Quite Frankly My Dear I Don T Give a Damn

Ad by SilhouetteFun Ad from shop SilhouetteFun. Frankly my dear I dont give a damn Spoken by Clark Gable.


Pin On Attitude Quotes

Quote from Gone With The Wind.

. Frankly My Dear I Dont Give A Damn Vintage Ceramic Coffee Mug Rhett Butler Gone With The Wind Ceramic Coffee Mug. Rhett Butlers Frankly my dear I. What shall I do Rhett tells her Frankly my dear I dont give a damn and leaves her behind forever.

269 Sale Price 1529. Oh thats nice dear. A quote from the movie Gone With the Wind.

Frankly my dear I dont give a damn. The perfect Frankly My Dear I Dont Give A Damn Animated GIF for your conversation. The movie is full of iconic oft-quoted lines but the most famous line almost didnt make it into the film according to Today.

Frankly my dear i dont give a damn gone with the wind scarlett ohara rhett buttler. And a damn enduring one which was delivered by Clark Gables Rhett Butler to his never-satisfied wife Scarlett OHara played by. It doesnt get any more polite or elegant than that.

A historic movie about the Civil War reconstruction in the South and the hardships because of the war. Lay thy eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren. Gone with the Wind movie clips.

Frankly My Dear I Dont Give a Damn Quote From Gone With the Wind. Frase dicha en Gone with the windUnitec - Introducción a medios audiovisuales. Savage mic drop i dont care idc idgaf.

5 out of 5 stars. He payed the fine of 5000 and it the quote became famous it topped AFIs list of top quotes. Rhett Butlers final line in Gone With the Wind 1939 Frankly my dear I dont give a damn is one of the most famous quotes in old Hollywood history.

Httpbitly2cqCeszDont miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS. With Tenor maker of GIF Keyboard add popular Quite Frankly My Dear I Don T Give A Damn animated GIFs to your conversations. Share the best GIFs now.

Clark Gables crackling delivery of Rhett Butlers famous kiss-off to Scarlett OHara Vivien Leigh secured his place as a movie icon but the line has also endured in popular culture a. Behold the land in which i grow my fucks. Check out which video game made it to number 1.

Before the movie was released he had an option to either change it or pay 5000 which was worth a lot. Quite frankly my dear I dont give a damn - Rhett Butler. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor.

Frankly my dear i dont give a damn. Stuart April 16 2018. I dont care gone with the wind frankly i dont give a damn lets be frank.

Rhett Butler is fed up with Scarlett OHara even if she is resourceful at making her own clothing at the end of Gone with the Wind. Ago Duly noted level 1 6 yr. When she pleads Where shall I go.

Frankly my dear I dont give a damn Thats a damn good line. Rhett butler clark gable vivien leigh frankly my dear i dont give a damn gone with the wind scarlett ohara classic movies. Frankly my dear I dont give a damn was a phrase from the 1939 movie Gone with the Wind starring Clark Gable and Vivian Leigh.

Frankly my dear I dont give a damn 7 Tips for Great Dialogue. Level 1 6 yr. The line is spoken by Rhett Butler Gable as his last words to Scarlett OHara Leigh in response to her tearful question.

Aug 9 2021 - Explore Lisa Dellabella Radlers board Frankly My Dear I Dont Give A Damn followed by 268 people on Pinterest. The famous line from Gone with the wind. Where shall I go.

With Tenor maker of GIF Keyboard add popular Frankly My Dear I Dont Give A Damn animated GIFs to your conversations. Reaction mood damn kristen wiig reazioni. Frankly my dear I dont give a damn made it all the way to number 8 on IGNs Top 100 Movie Moments.

Level 1 6 yr. Frankly my dear I dont give a damn Classic T-Shirt. In those days swear words never came in big movies and the director was in trouble.

Share the best GIFs now.


Pin On Tulip Drive


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Q U O T E S

No comments for "Quite Frankly My Dear I Don T Give a Damn"